Thank you for visiting! The Onondaga County Health Department (OCHD) is a nationally accredited health department located in central New York state. Our mission is to protect and improve the health of all Onondaga County residents.
The links to websites of other individuals and organizations do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of OCHD. Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of OCHD. While we encourage readers to share thoughts and opinions, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
OCHD does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals share on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our pages. Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
• Nudity in profile pictures
• Defamation to a person or people
• Name calling and/or personal attacks
• Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
• Comments that infringe on copyrights
• Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a page
• Links to external sites
• Other comments that the OCHD deems inappropriate.
All links posted as comments on OCHD posts will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of the OCHD comment policy may cause the author to be blocked.
We understand that this is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Please contact OCHD at 315.435.3280 if you have any questions.