The Onondaga County Immunization Clinic will reopen on Wednesday, September 30. To ensure proper social distancing and to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff members, the clinic will operate by appointment only.
The Immunization Clinic, located in the Onondaga County Civic Center at 421 Montgomery Street in Syracuse, will be open every Wednesday beginning September 30 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Anyone in need of an immunization must call the Onondaga County Health Department at 315.435.2000 to make an appointment. No walk-ins are allowed at this time, and the number of appointments will be very limited. We ask that those who have private health insurance please schedule an appointment with their own healthcare provider. No one will be turned away for not having health insurance.
In the effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, Onondaga County Immunization Clinic will implement the following:
- Everyone age two and older must wear a face covering at all times while in the Civic Center.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time—do not arrive early for your appointment.
Only one adult may accompany the children getting shots. Do not bring other children with you to the clinic.
- Everyone must have their temperature taken, be pre-screened for risk factors, and use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic.
- Chairs are placed 6 feet apart and all toys and literature have been removed from the waiting area.
- The clinic has a separate entrance and exit to limit traffic through the waiting area.
All staff will wear masks and face shields at all times while in the clinic setting.
Please call 315.435.2000 to reschedule your appointment for a later date if you or your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms: dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, congestion or runny nose, fever, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
For more information please call the Onondaga County Health Department at 315.435.2000.